Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sushi Minto Take-Away/Delivery & Brunch

"Salmon Lovers" bento box

I just recently discovered Doha-Delivery.com. This website is great with full menus available.  There is only one Japanese restaurant listed, Sushi Minto. I just did pick up since I wasn't sure if they'd be able to find my apartment building. I called in the order and they said it would be ready in 10 minutes! Wow! When I got there, it was ready and easy. The quality was good, just like in the restaurant and this might become my new solution for last minute sushi cravings...

Sushi Minto brunch for 109 QR
We also went to try their brunch for 109 QR per person. They had a decent selection of Asian style cuisine and even some fish & chips. I just stuck to the tempura and sushi. The tempura was decent, but they didn't have shrimp tempura or potato tempura. The sushi was great and I could eat all the salmon I wanted. There was even mango, kiwi, melon, and watermelon nigiri sushi! It wasn't bad actually...


We tried two of their smoothies: date & banana and mixed berry. The date & banana one was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment